Prairie Home Fieldcrest is dedicated to providing individual and unique care plans to target the best care for each individual resident.
About Prairie Home Fieldcrest
We are committed to serving the community through the delivery of exceptional services and compassionate care, as a trusted leader in home care and hospice services.
Those who need home care or hospice services will receive the services they need, wherever they choose to live.
Our Commitment to ensuring that the individuals and families we serve experience compassionate services, quality care, physical comfort, a sense of emotional and spiritual well-being and peace of mind in a way that enriches their lives.
- 3 home-style meals per day
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Weekly light housekeeping (sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, furniture surfaces dusted, but not moved)
- Holistic wellness programming
- Spiritual care programming
- Complementary laundry facilities: laundry can be done by family, resident, or housekeeping
- Monitored smoke/fire alarms and sprinklers
- All utilities (heat, air, electric, water, sewer, garbage, basic cable TV)
- Daily garbage pick-up
- Daily mail delivery to your door
- Tobacco-free building (courtyard smoking is permitted)
- Beauty salon (once a week a local beautician comes in to cut and style hair, at the resident's expense)
- Outdoor vegetable garden (residents are able to go pick from the garden if they would like fresh produce)
- Fireplace lounge
- Large TV room for activities and gatherings
- Daily schedule activities (we also hire in live entertainment, as well as have holiday inspired activities)
- Social sunroom with indoor plants
- Outdoor patio with furniture
- Sidewalks around facility for outdoor strolls
- Pond in the backyard (great for bird watching)
Please see below for more pictures of our facility: (Click the photo to see description)
Read More About Prairie Home By Clicking the button